UCEED 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Students can check below details of UCEED Eligibility criteria:
- Nationality: Indian/ Foreign/ PIO/ OCI Card Holders are eligible to apply.
- Age Criteria: Open category or OBC – NCL candidates should have been born on or after October 1, 1996 to be eligible to apply. While ST/ SC/ PwD candidates, should have been born after October 1, 1991.
- Attempts: Students will be able to attempt UCEED exam for maximum of two times. UCEED scorecard is valid for 1 year time period.
- Qualifying Exam: Passed 12th level or its equivalent with any stream – Science, Commerce, Arts and Humanities from a recognized board or university.
- Appearing: Students who are appearing for 12th level can also apply.
UCEED 2021 Exam Pattern
Know details of UCEED Exam Pattern in the below given section:
- Mode of Paper: UCEED will be held on 17th January 2021 in online mode.
- Duration of Exam: 3 hours will be given for completing the paper.
- Sections: There will be three sections in the paper.
- Questions Type: The question paper will have numerical type of questions for Section A, Multiple select questions in Section B and Multiple choice questions in Section C.
- Number of questions: Total of 69 questions will be there in the paper.
- Total Marks: Paper will be of 300 marks.
- Medium Language of Paper: Paper will be available in the medium language of English.
Know distribution of questions and marks for UCEED:
|Section||Number of Questions||Question Numbers||Marks if correct||Marks if wrong||Marks if not attempted||Total marks|
|Part A (240 marks)|
|Part B (60 marks)|
|Total (Part A & Part B combined): 300 marks|