NATA 2021 Exam Dates
Here, we have mentioned the tentative exam schedule for the year 2021 of NATA:
|Events||Dates 2021 (Tentative)|
|For First Paper||For Second Paper|
|Availability of information bulletin||3rd week of January||3rd week of January|
|Starting of online application form||4th week of January||4th week of January|
|End of registration||2nd week of March||3rd week of June|
|Image uploads allowed till||3rd week of March||3rd week of June|
|Fee payment allowed till||3rd week of March||3rd week of June|
|Confirmation page printing available till||3rd week of March||4th week of June|
|Candidate Correction window||2nd week to 3rd week of March||3rd week to 4th week of June|
|Hosting of Admit Card||1st week of April||4th week of June|
|Date and Time of Examination||3rd week of April||1st week of July|
|Publication of Results||1st week of May||2nd week of July|
NATA 2021 Exam Schedule
Here we have mentioned the pre and post examination schedule of NATA exam:
NATA 2021 Application Form
NATA 2021 application form will get released in third week of January 2021 for both session. Application form will be released only through online mode. Any offline facility will not be provided till fill registration forms. Candidates must upload required documents in prescribed format.
Fill details carefully in the application to avoid any kind of mistakes. Do not forget to take printout of the application for future references.
NATA 2021 Exam Pattern
A few important details regarding the NATA 2021 Exam Pattern are as follows:
- Language: Candidates are very likely to be able to get the NATA 2021 in English language only.
- Duration: Total 72 minutes will be given for Part-A. The 50 questions (Part B) are to be answered in 45 minutes.
- Number of Questions: The question paper is probably going to have a total of 50 questions in paper 2 from General Aptitude and Mathematics while Paper 1, i.e. drawing test might have 3 questions carrying 35 marks, 35 marks & 55 marks, respectively.
- Type of Questions: Paper-2 of NATA 2021 examination questions will be PTQ (preferential type questions) and MCQ (Multiple Choice Question) based.
- Negative Marking: There will be no negative markings in the NATA 2021 entrance tests.
- Marking Scheme: There will be 1.5 marks awarded for each correct answer.
New Changes Introduced:
New changes have been introduced in NATA. These changes are:
- The examination will be conducted two times in a year. It is organised in August (first session). It is organized in September 2020 (second session).
- For exam duration, 45 minutes will be provided for part B and 72 minutes for part A.
- A national level centralized counselling may be conducted for admission in architecture courses.
- Arts stream candidates are also eligible to apply for NATA 2021, if they qualify the mathematics, physics and chemistry as additional exams conducted by the CBSE board.
NATA 2021 Section- Wise Pattern
In the table given below, we have provided the section wise pattern & marking scheme for NATA 2021:
|Subject||Questions||Marks||Mode of Exam|
Cognitive skills for Drawing and Visual Composition Test (10 Questions)
Test on Scientific ability and
General Aptitude & Logical Reasoning
NATA 2021 Syllabus
Given below is the NATA 2021 syllabus for its entrance examination:
- Statistics and Probability
- Application of Calculus
- Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry
- Coordinate geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Permutation and combination
- Mental ability (visual, numerical and verbal) & Analytic Reasoning.
- General awareness of national/ international architects and famous architectural creation.
- Objects, texture related to architecture and built environment.
- Interpretation of pictorial compositions
- Visualizing three-dimensional objects from two-dimensional drawing. Visualizing different sides of 3D objects.
- Understanding of tautology, converse, contradiction and contrapositive.
- Statements, logical operations like and, or, if and only if, implies, implied by.
Sets and Relations:
- Definition and elementary examples.
- Venn diagram, De Morgan’s Laws, Relation and its properties. Equivalence relation.
- Idea of sets, subsets, power set, complement, union, intersection and difference of sets.
Cognitive skills for Drawing:
- Creating 2D and 3D compositions using given shape and forms.
- Perspective drawing, sketching of urban scape and landscape.
- Understanding of scale and proportion of objects, geometric composition, shape.
- Aesthetics, building forms and elements, color texture, harmony and contrast.
- Form transformations in 2D and 3D like union, subtraction, rotation, surfaces and volumes.
- Generating plan, elevation, and 3D views of object.
- Conceptualization and visualization
- Drawing of patterns- both geometrical and abstract
NATA Preparation Tips 2021
Given below are a few NATA 2021 preparation tips that will help the aspiring candidates in their preparation process:
- The candidates must complete the entire syllabus without skipping any part.
- The candidates must only refer to relevant books and study materials of latest editions.
- The candidates should practice on old question papers and mock tests.
- Make short notes and keep refereeing to those notes.
- The candidates should keep revising the concepts for gaining clarity.
The Candidates must be aware of the Exam pattern of the NATA 2021 in advance as it will help them getting knowledge regarding the structure of the question paper.
It can help them deciding on how to prepare for the exam. The exam pattern gives knowledge about the number & type of questions, subjects, marking scheme, etc.
If you have any other queries regarding NATA 2021 Exam Pattern, then you can ask your queries in the comment box below.