NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria
Some important details regarding the NATA 2021 Eligibility Criteria are provided below:
- The NATA Eligibility Criteria is composed of 4 sections i.e. age, qualification, subject, minimum marks.
- The candidates must have to satisfy the eligibility norms of all the 4 sections in order to become eligible.
- If a candidate is found to be ineligible during the admission process then their admission will be cancelled with immediate effect.
There is no age limit prescribed to apply for NATA exam.
The eligibility criterion regarding the qualification of the candidates is discussed below. It includes details regarding the qualifying examination that a candidate must have passed.
- Qualifying Exam: The Candidate must have passed 12th (10+2) examination from any recognized board.
- Appearing Candidates: The candidates appearing in the qualifying exams will also be eligible for applying for NATA 2021 entrance test. Such candidates must pass their qualifying examination and submit proof regarding the same during the time of admission.
- Percentage Criteria: The candidates must have secured at least a minimum of 50% aggregate in their qualifying examination & 50% marks in PCM. 5% relaxation is given to SC, ST, OBC-NCL category or PwD (Persons with disability) candidates.
- Subjects: The applicants must have physics, chemistry and mathematics as mandatory subjects in the qualifying examination.
- Humanities Candidates: Candidates with arts stream are also eligible to apply, if they have qualified the physics, chemistry and mathematics exams conducted by CBSE.
- Diploma: 10+3 Diploma Examination with Mathematics as compulsory subject can also apply.
Note : As per the COA in the year 2019, NATA Eligibility Criteria has been revised. According to the changes, Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics are the mandatory subjects in 10+2 level.