NATA Eligibility Criteria 2019
Before applying for the examination, there are certain parameters that a candidate must fulfill. They are as follows:
- 10+2 graduates or appearing with Mathematics as a mandatory subject.
- 10+3 Diploma holders (any stream)/ appearing recognized by Central/ State Government with Mathematics as one of the subjects.
- International Baccalaureate Diploma passed/appearing, after 10 years of schooling with Mathematics as a compulsory subject of examination.
- There is no age criterion for appearing in NATA 2019
- There are not any lateral admission criteria for admission in any stage/year of B.Arch course.
- There is no relaxation for special category students (SC/ST/OBC)
Note: Qualifying NATA 2019 does not guarantee a candidate admission to any architecture program unless the prescribed eligibility conditions as specified by different admission authorities are duly satisfied.